THE FIGHT FACTORY PTY LTD places highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. Often these relationships have been built up over many years. The gradual introduction of data collection technology at the THE FIGHT FACTORY PTY LTD will be handled with full and proper respect for the privacy of our customers.
To protect your privacy, you can visit the THE FIGHT FACTORY PTY LTD site without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
How we handle customer information
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- THE FIGHT FACTORY PTY LTD is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. Our policy is that we will prosecute any cases of fraud that we identify. As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to prosecute.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission
- When you log on to our site, we will ask you your e-mail address and user ID, which is usually your name.
- We have specials and clearance emails available to make your shopping and purchasing experience easier. Should you decide to subscribe, we will send you your requested information from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscription to this service is optional and free.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Website, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your enquiries.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We may ask for other information to enable us to improve our site or to send you special offers.
- Our site contains links to other sites. THE FIGHT FACTORY PTY LTD is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our website and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else..
How we protect customer information
For credit card transactions, THE FIGHT FACTORY PTY LTD adds security by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our side, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on the website is the safest kind of transaction possible with a credit card.
How we handle marketing communications
THE FIGHT FACTORY PTY LTD has found that attractive, graphics-rich emails are a quick, effective and low-cost way to communicate with customers and prospects about new high tech products and clearance items. We maintain an opt-out, user-customisable subscription service of email addresses of people requesting promotional emails.
We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, every email provides a way for you to unsubscribe from future emails. We also have administrative procedures in place to remove email addresses and domains that consistently send failure messages to our email servers.
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We may notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us that is contained within your user settings.